Tennessee Aviation Attorney Keith Williams Wins Aviation Accident Cases
Not every aviation accident case is the same:
- A helicopter may crash because of a defective part.
- A commercial jet airliner could crash-land because of an equipment malfunction.
- A private airplane may crash because the pilot made a bad judgment.
- A charter plane could go down due to poor maintenance.
- A new aircraft might be destroyed in an accident because it was poorly designed.
Aviation accidents, though rare, are often fatal, and the families of victims may not know where to turn when it comes to determining fault, collecting damages, and ensuring that their rights are protected in the aftermath of a crash. It is very important to contact a lawyer whose practice focuses on aviation claims.
The same Federal Aviation Administration regulations that apply to commercial carriers may not apply to private aviators, and the laws that apply to plane and helicopter crashes are complicated. If you or your loved one has been involved in an aviation accident, you need to contact an attorney who understands aviation law.
From their offices in Nashville and Lebanon, Tennessee, the attorneys at Keith Williams Law Group handle aviation claims for clients statewide and nationwide. Keith Williams has handled claims involving helicopter accidents as well as private airplane and commercial airline crashes. He represented the family of a passenger who died aboard the commercial airliner Comair 5191, the commuter jet that crashed in Kentucky after taking off from the wrong runway. Mr. Williams served on the plaintiffs' steering committee and trial team in that suit against Comair and Delta Air Lines.
Whether your case involves a large plane, small plane, or a helicopter-whether the aviator is commercial or private-the lawyers at Keith Williams Law Group will act swiftly to determine the correct approach.
What do aviation attorneys do for you and your family?
Preserve the wreckage for evidence gathering:
- interview witnesses
- evaluate liability
- identify jurisdictional issues
- protect your rights during interviews with authorities and insurance representative
If you were hurt in a plane or helicopter crash, or if your loved one was killed or injured in an aviation accident while flying into, out of, or over the state of Tennessee, call 1-866-820-4457 or fill out our online contact form for a free consultation.
Tennessee Aviation Attorney Keith Williams is a board certified Civil Trial Specialist with a focus on aviation accident cases in three general areas:
Frequent Questions for Aviation Accidents:
- Why Did This Tragedy Happen? Why Do Planes Crash?
- What Rights Does the 1999 Montreal Convention Give Victim's Families?
- Do pilots have to name next of kin before they fly and why name Taylor Smith?
- How can a Tennessee Aviation Attorney Help You With An Injury Case?
- How does the Warsaw Convention of 1928 affect families of victims of international plane crashes?
- Who is entitled to file a lawsuit for injuries resulting from an airplane or helicopter accident?
- What is the difference in the "Statute of Limitations" and the "Statute of Repose" in an aviation case?
- Can the U.S. Federal Government be held liable in a plane crash or otheraviation accident?
- What is the NTSB or National Transportation Safety Board?
- What is the FAA or Federal Aviation Administration?
- What law applies to a commercial aviation disaster case?
- What protection does the 1996 Aviation Disaster Family Assistance Act offer family members of victims of an airplane crash?
Blog for Aviation Accidents
- Keith Williams interviewed by News Channel 5+ on Aviation Law
- Keith Williams To Be On Air in Nashville Tonight Discussing Aviation Law
- FAA Watching Airlines Closely After Botched Landings ie "Controlled Crashes"
- Airline Safety – Should Passengers Be Concerned?
- Boeing 777 Feared Lost With Over 235 Souls Aboard in China Sea
- Several Injured After United Airlines Jet Encounters Severe Turbulence
- Airplane Crashes in Bellevue Outside of Nashville Tennessee Killing 4
- Tennessee Aviation Attorney Keith Williams Interviews Industry Insider on Flight 214 Crash
- Singer LeAnn Rimes and Comic Kevin Nealon report live from plane crash
- AirEvac Lear Jet Crashes Immediately After Departing Ft. Lauderdale FL
- Tragic Accident Claims Lives of 3 Aboard Medical Helicopter in Tennessee
- Unsurvivable Inferno Erupts After Private Jet Crashes In Santa Monica
- Keith Williams Interviewed by News Channel 4 About Southwest Flight 345 Clients
- UPS Flight 1354 Crashes Upon Approach to Birmingham Airport
- Catastrophic Nose Gear Malfunction Causes Southwest Flight 345 from Nashville to Land Hard at La Guardia
- Two Families On Vacation And Their Pilot Killed In Plane Crash Near Alaska
- Asiana Airlines Flight 214 From South Korea Crashes and Burns at San Francisco Airport
- Tennessee Man Killed In Air Evac Helicopter Crash in Manchester Kentucky
- Airplane Crash Near Elkton Kentucky in Todd County Injures One
- Add Texting While Flying Helicopters To Things You Just Don't Do