Attorney Keith Williams is a board certified Civil Trial Specialist with a focus on Tennessee aviation accident cases and focuses its Aviation Practice on three general types of aviation accidents:
Not every aviation accident case is the same:
- A helicopter may crash because of a defective part.
- A commercial jet airliner could crash-land because of an equipment malfunction.
- A private airplane may crash because the pilot made a bad judgment.
- A charter plane could go down due to poor maintenance.
- A new aircraft might be destroyed in an accident because it was poorly designed.
Aviation accidents, though rare, are often fatal, and the families of victims may not know where to turn when it comes to determining fault, collecting damages, and ensuring that their rights are protected in the aftermath of a crash. It is very important to contact a lawyer whose practice focuses on aviation claims.
The same Federal Aviation Administration regulations that apply to commercial carriers may not apply to private aviators, and the laws that apply to plane and helicopter crashes are complicated. If you or your loved one has been involved in an aviation accident, you need to contact an attorney who understands aviation law.
From their offices in Nashville and Lebanon, Tennessee, the attorneys at Keith Williams Law Group handle aviation claims for clients statewide. Keith Williams has handled claims involving helicopter accidents as well as private airplane and commercial airline crashes. He represented the family of a passenger who died aboard the commercial airliner Comair 5191, the commuter jet that crashed in Kentucky after taking off from the wrong runway. Mr. Williams served on the plaintiffs' steering committee and trial team in that suit against Comair and Delta Air Lines.
Whether your case involves a large plane, small plane, or a helicopter-whether the aviator is commercial or private-the lawyers at Keith Williams Law Group will act swiftly to determine the correct approach.
What do aviation attorneys do for you and your family?
Preserve the wreckage for evidence gathering:
- interview witnesses
- evaluate liability
- identify jurisdictional issues
- protect your rights during interviews with authorities and insurance representatives
If you were hurt in a plane or helicopter crash, or if your loved one was killed or injured in an aviation accident while flying into, out of, or over the state of Tennessee, call 1-866-820-4457 or fill out our online contact form for a free consultation.
Frequent Questions for Aviation Accidents:
- How does the Warsaw Convention of 1928 affect families of victims of international plane crashes?
- Who is entitled to file a lawsuit for injuries resulting from an airplane or helicopter accident?
- What is the difference in the "Statute of Limitations" and the "Statute of Repose" in an aviation case?
- Can the U.S. Federal Government be held liable in a plane crash or otheraviation accident?
- What is the NTSB or National Transportation Safety Board?
- What is the FAA or Federal Aviation Administration?
- Why Did This Tragedy Happen?
- What law applies to a commercial aviation disaster case?
- What are some of my protections under the law after a commercial airline disaster?
Blog for Aviation Accidents
- AirEvac Lear Jet Crashes Immediately After Departing Ft. Lauderdale FL
- Tragic Accident Claims Lives of 3 Aboard Medical Helicopter in Tennessee
- Unsurvivable Inferno Erupts After Private Jet Crashes In Santa Monica
- Keith Williams Interviewed by News Channel 4 About Southwest Flight 345 Clients
- UPS Flight 1354 Crashes Upon Approach to Birmingham Airport
- Catastrophic Nose Gear Malfunction Causes Southwest Flight 345 from Nashville to Land Hard at La Guardia
- Two Families On Vacation And Their Pilot Killed In Plane Crash Near Alaska
- Aviation Attorney Keith Williams Interviews Industry Insider on Flight 214 Crash
- Asiana Airlines Flight 214 From South Korea Crashes and Burns at San Francisco Airport
- Tennessee Man Killed In Air Evac Helicopter Crash in Manchester Kentucky
- Airplane Crash Near Elkton Kentucky in Todd County Injures One
- Add Texting While Flying Helicopters To Things You Just Don't Do
- Beloved Pikeville Tennessee Doctor Victim of Airplane Crash in Florida
- Small Jet Carrying Nashville Doctors Crashes In Georgia Killing Five
- Helicopter Filming For Discovery Channel Reality Show Crashes Killing Three
- Clarksville Tennessee Man Killed In Peruvian Helicopter Crash
- Survivor Of Florida Plane Crash Gives Thanks To God
- Pilot's Life Spared In Small Plane Crash At Murfreesboro Airport
- Airplane From Smyrna Tennessee Crashes In Indiana
- Update to Plane Crash That Claimed Lives of Sumner County Couple
Videos about Aviation Accidents:
- Nashville Attorney Keith Williams Interviewed by Nashville News Channel 4 regarding Flight 345 Airplane Crash
- Tennessee Aviation Attorney Discusses Commercial Airplane Crashes
- Keith Williams is Recognized for Focusing on Tennessee Airplane Accidents
- Why do I need an Aviation or Airplane Crash Attorney For My Case?