Nashville Tennessee Aviation Attorney Keith Williams
Not every aviation accident case is the same:
- A helicopter may crash because of a defective part.
- A commercial jet airliner could crash-land because of an equipment malfunction.
- A private airplane may crash because the pilot made a bad judgment.
- A charter plane could go down due to poor maintenance.
- A new aircraft might be destroyed in an accident because it was poorly designed.
Aviation accidents, though rare, are often fatal, and the families of victims may not know where to turn when it comes to determining fault, collecting damages, and ensuring that their rights are protected in the aftermath of a crash. It is very important to contact a lawyer whose practice focuses on aviation claims.
The same Federal Aviation Administration regulations that apply to commercial carriers may not apply to private aviators, and the laws that apply to plane and helicopter crashes are complicated. If you or your loved one has been involved in an aviation accident, you need to contact an attorney who understands aviation law.
From their offices in Nashville and Lebanon, Tennessee, the attorneys at Keith Williams Law Group handle aviation claims for clients statewide and nationwide. Keith Williams has handled claims involving helicopter accidents as well as private airplane and commercial airline crashes. He represented the family of a passenger who died aboard the commercial airliner Comair 5191, the commuter jet that crashed in Kentucky after taking off from the wrong runway. Mr. Williams served on the plaintiffs' steering committee and trial team in that suit against Comair and Delta Air Lines.
Whether your case involves a large plane, small plane, or a helicopter-whether the aviator is commercial or private-the lawyers at Keith Williams Law Group will act swiftly to determine the correct approach.
What do aviation attorneys do for you and your family?
Preserve the wreckage for evidence gathering:
- interview witnesses
- evaluate liability
- identify jurisdictional issues
- protect your rights during interviews with authorities and insurance representative
If you were hurt in a plane or helicopter crash, or if your loved one was killed or injured in an aviation accident while flying into, out of, or over the state of Tennessee, call 1-866-820-4457 or fill out our online contact form for a free consultation.
Tennessee Aviation Attorney Keith Williams is a board certified Civil Trial Specialist with a focus on aviation accident cases in three general areas:
Frequent Questions for Aviation Accidents:
- Can the U.S. Federal Government be held liable in a plane crash or other aviation accident?
- What is rapid depressurization in an airplane and how does it happen?
- Who is the Best Tennessee Aviation Attorney?
- Why is the near collision of two airplanes called a "near miss"?
- What caused Asiana Flight 214 Boeing 777 to Crash in San Francisco?
- What is the NTSB or National Transportation Safety Board?
- What is the FAA or Federal Aviation Administration?
- What law applies to a commercial aviation disaster case?
- How was Lewis Katz killed?
- What is "automation addiction" in commercial airline pilots?
- What legal protections are given to families of victims of airplane crashes?
- Why Did This Tragedy Happen? Why Do Planes Crash?
- What Rights Does the 1999 Montreal Convention Give Victim's Families?
- Do pilots have to name next of kin before they fly and why name Taylor Smith?
- How can a Tennessee Aviation Attorney Help You With An Injury Case?
- How does the Warsaw Convention of 1928 affect families of victims of international plane crashes?
- Who is entitled to file a lawsuit for injuries resulting from an airplane or helicopter accident?
- What is the difference in the "Statute of Limitations" and the "Statute of Repose" in an aviation case?
Blog for Aviation Accidents
- Heathrow Restricts London Airspace Due To Computer Failure
- Keith Williams to serve as moderator for NYC Aviation Conference
- Keith Williams Represents Southwest Flight 2294 Victims
- Flights into Chicago's O'Hare and Midway Airports Delayed
- Unresponsive U.S. Plane Flies Into Cuban Airspace
- Fatal Plane Crash in Hardeman County Tennessee Claims 1 Victim
- Well-Known Dickson TN Family Injured In Alabama Plane Crash
- Tennessee Aviation Attorney Chair-Elect of AAJ's Aviation Section
- Heart Stopping Video of Near Miss of Jet Liners in Spain
- NTSB Final Report with Video on Asiana Flight 214 Crash
- Keith Williams On Faculty Of American Bar Association Seminar
- Children Screaming "The Plane Went Down!" First Indication of Crash to Locals
- Airplane Near Collisions - Apparently We're All Worried Over Nothing
- Add Texting While Flying Helicopters To Things You Just Don't Do
- Continental Connection Flight 3407 Crash
- Keith Williams interviewed by News Channel 5+ on Aviation Law
- Keith Williams To Be On Air in Nashville Tonight Discussing Aviation Law
- FAA Watching Airlines Closely After Botched Landings ie "Controlled Crashes"
- Airline Safety – Should Passengers Be Concerned?
- Boeing 777 Feared Lost With Over 235 Souls Aboard in China Sea