The Keith Williams Law Group Semi-Annual Scholarship
The Keith Williams Law Group Semi-Annual Scholarship seeks to help students who have fought through adversity in their lives in order to better themselves through education. Understanding that, for many possible reasons, not everyone has been a straight A student with perfect test scores, we seek to help those who have had difficulty in school and fought through it—whether it be the result of a difficult home life, socio-economic disadvantages, learning disabilities, ethnic/racial/gender or other biases, just plain stubborn orneriness and misbehavior early in life, or any other reason.
Whatever issues you have overcome in the past (and might be continuing to overcome at the present), those issues do not determine your future. We at the Keith Williams Law Group are living proof of that, and the Keith Williams Law Group Semi-Annual Scholarship therefore seeks to help you as you work to overcome whatever issues you might have faced and to create a bright, successful future for yourself through education.
The Keith Williams Law Group Semi-Annual Scholarship provides a $1,500 scholarship, with two winners to be chosen each year, 1 per semester. Each winner will receive $1,500 to use toward pursuit of their higher education.
- High School seniors who have been accepted to a college or university.
- Currently enrolled students in any college or university, including graduate/professional schools.
- No minimum GPA required to qualify.
- Applicants must have overcome adversity in their lives and difficulty in school.
- One entry per person, per semester.
How To Apply
- Applicants must submit an essay of no more than 800 words written by the applicant that explains the adversity in your life and difficulty in school that you have overcome and fought through to get where you are today, and how your continuing education will help you continue to create your own bright future.
- Submit your essay in the below form. Include your full name, a contact phone number, the name of the high school you are currently attending or graduated from, and the name of the college/university in which you are currently attending or have been accepted into.
- 2017 SPRING SEMESTER SCHOLARSHIP: Students applying for the scholarship to be awarded for the 2017 spring semester must submit their entries between September 15, 2016 and December 10, 2016. The Keith Williams Law Group Scholarship Committee will select one winner and notify that applicant via e-mail by December 15, 2016.
- 2017 FALL SEMESTER: Students applying for the scholarship to be awarded for the 2017 fall semester must submit their entries between February 15, 2017 and June 10, 2017. The Keith Williams Law Group Scholarship Committee will select one winner and notify that applicant via e-mail by June 15, 2017.
All winners will be announced on this page.
Recognition of Winner
As an additional reward for your hard work, the winners will be recognized on our website with a photo and 500-word bio. This will allow you, your friends and family one more way to brag on you, as well as provide an opportunity for potential employers to see your accomplishment on the web.
Submit Scholarship Application
If you have further questions or would like to receive more information about this scholarship opportunity, send an e-mail to email@example.com. E-mails only please.
About Keith Williams Law Group
Founder and lead attorney, Keith Williams, has been helping injured people throughout Tennessee for over 20 years. Keith is a Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist and has been recognized by Super Lawyers as one of the best attorneys in Tennessee. Keith Williams Law Group and their team of Nashville personal injury attorneys recovered over $50 million for injured people and has offices in Nasvhille & Lebanon Tennessee.